Earlier this week I received a package from Quo Beauty, Shoppers Drug Mart's beauty brand.
The packaging was so pretty, I didn't even want to open it, but I am glad I did because the contents were even prettier than the packaging.
The package was in celebration of Quo Beauty relaunching this week and now offering more than 1,000 newly formulated products across 12 categories. As you can imagine this was the biggest launch of products for the brand.
The new Quo Beauty has been developed to be bold and bright, yet playful. Other features of the relaunch include:
- 100% cruelty-free and PETA-certified
- Vegan majority
- New formulations + packaging
- New categories: hair tools and appliances, travel accessories, sunglasses, bath liquids, fizzies and bath accessories + artificial nails
- New brushes made from 100% synthetic fibres
- New colour numbering system
I haven't had a chance to test out the products just yet, but I am absolutely loving the colors, packaging and overall vibe they give off. It honestly has me in my 90s feels.
I am so excited to test out everything they sent me and lucky for you the new collection is now available in store and online at Shoppers Drug Mart and at select Loblaw stores across Canada so you can get your hands on it too!
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post have been provided to me complimentary, but all views are my own.